segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2013

The secret Window


Yesterday I watched a movie with my boyfriend. The movie was: The secret window is a thriller based on the book that was written by Stephen King in 2004. Directed by David Koepp with Johnny Deep.

Mort (Johnny Depp) is a successful writer that is in crisis, with a personal conflict after the end of your married, Amy. Mort stay alone in a house close to the river Tashmore. He can’t write anymore and is resting at house. One day a man appears, Jonh Shoother, and he accuses Mort of plagiarism.

Is a great movie. Very curious and wonderful history.    

 

Today I will have my first class with a particular teacher. After that I will talk about my lesson plan.

 

See you.
 
"I'm sure that in time, every bit of it will be gone and her death will be a mystery ... even to me."
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário