quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2013

Lesson Plan / Grammar: Used to - Written: 09.07.2013


Yesterday I had my first class with my teacher, Marcos Santos .He is great! Very competent with his job.


He introduced me to S.W.O.T


S -   Strength

W – Weaknesses

O – Opportunities

T – Threats

We identified this method in me, is good because I will study with focus in the competences.

I have so many activities and development to do:

People Development:

-          After reading a book/article/magazine... Write a short summary (5 to 10 lines)

-          Do the same after listening to a song/watching a movie/having a conversation

 

Extra activities:

-          Talk with Ivens 3 times in the week

-          Talk with Mariana 1 time in the week

-          Help Kelly in her activities

 

For the next class:

1.       Practice/Rehearse the situations about work

2.       Study Grammar Book:

2.1   Used To: Unit 37

2.2   Plural on nouns - Unit 68

2.3   There is/There are - Units 38 and 39

 

Today

Today I 'm studing Grammar: Used To, unit 37

We use the “used to” for talk about the past, but is about when you did something in the past and don’t do anymore.

Example:

1.       Dave used to work in a factory (Dave worked in a factory in the past but not work now.)

2.       I used to read a lot of books, but I don’t read much these days. (I read a lot of books in the past, but now I don’t read so much.)
 

                                            

 

Um comentário:

  1. Great job, Jessica! I used to read more blogs, when I was not so busy... But your blog is a MUST to me, now!
    Congratulations on your efforts, and remember: FOCUS, PATIENCE, PERSISTENCE!
    We'll go on working on the main aspects of the English Language!
    Keep Up the Good Work!

    ResponderExcluir