sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

My plan in this second week - Grammar Present Perfect


My plan in this second week is:

1.       Grammar: Unit 18, 19, and 20 (Present Perfect)

2.       Use there have been…

3.       Write a story whit the grammar from last session. ( Used to / Plural forms / There is There are)

4.       Edit my blog

In these days I have been studying the grammar… I had so many doubt in present perfect.

1.       Grammar: Unit 18, 19, and 20 (Present Perfect)

17/07 – Unit 18

Examples:

·         Have tou been to France?

·         I have been to Canada, bur I haven’t been to the Unites States

·         She has had many different jobs and has lived in many places

·         I’ve seen that woman before

·         Have you read this book?

With “Ever”

·         Has Ann ever been to Australian?

·         Have you ever played golf?

·         My sister has never travelled by plane

·         I have never ridden a horse

Gone X Been

Gone – Ainda está lá

Been – Já voltou

I can’t find Susan. Where has she gone?

Hello Susan. Where have you been?

 

18.5 – Translate to English

1. Have you ever visited the museum?

2. I have worked from three companies in Spain

3. My brother has never been in London

4. I have studied Italian, but I have never studied German

5. Have you travelled by boat?

6. Have you ever been in the United States?

7. Ana e Francisco have gone in Frech

8. Where has Lusi gone? Nobody has seen him.

 

Unit 19 – How long have you…?

Examples:

19.5

1. Patricia has lived in SP since 2004.

2. How long has Liz been a teacher?

3. I have played the guitar for 20 years.

4. How long have you had this car? I have had it for 4 years

5. Sue is in Spain. She has been there since april

6. Has Sara worked in Miami for a long time? Tes. She’s worked there since 1998

7. The car is in the garage. It’s been there for a week

8. How long has it been raining? It’s raining for 3 days.

 

Unit 20 – For – since – ago

Examples:

1.       I have studied English for 3 years.  

2.       Tom went out 2 hours ago.

3.       I’ve had a headache since I got up this morning.

4.       The filme starded 10 minutes ago

5.       My mother has been married since January.

6.       When did you by this car? Two months ago.

7.       Sonia has worked in this office for 5 ears.

 
 

 

 

 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário