quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2013

First Post


Hello,
 
This is my first post. My objectives with this blog is practices my English.
I will post about English, movies, series, music… and everything in English with translate.
 
In this month, I’m watching Prison Break (with audio and lyrics in English, is difficult for me but I’m trying)  and reading pocket books (Now I’m reading Carmilla – Peguin Readers – Level 3).

About class: I will study with a particular teacher, Marcos Santos, every Monday.

See you.

Ps. I have Carmilla – Peguin Readers – Level 3, if you  want I can send for you.

 
Olá,

Este é meu primeiro post. Meus objetivos com este blog é praticar o meu Inglês.
Vou postar sobre Inglês, filmes, séries, música ... e tudo em Inglês com tradução.
Neste mês, estou assistindo Prison Break (com áudio e letras em Inglês, é difícil para mim, mas estou tentando) e leitura de livros de bolso (Agora eu estou lendo Carmilla - Peguin Readers - Nível 3).
Aulas: Vou estudar com um professor particular, Marcos Santos, toda segunda-feira.

Até mais.

Ps. Tenho Carmilla - Peguin Readers - Nível 3, se você quiser eu posso enviar
para você.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário